Monday 11 January 2010

Cause and Effect

Every year between Christmas and the New Year I review my goals for the previous year and set new ones. Being at Cause when I set my goals means I have choices and can create the goals I want. Taking responsibility for what happens to me and my reaction the events around me means I take control of my life and go for the results I want.

At the Effect end of the equation I have no choices and blame everyone and everything for what happens to me, which means I have nowhere to go.

Magic for me is thinking about my goals and seeing it in my mind's eye, getting that wow factor when I think about them and really believing I can achieve what I want.

Finally "Acting as if" my goal is a foregone conclusion really seals the result for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment